How to use "criteria" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "criteria" in popular movie and book plots
- Her criteria for rental also leaves some with little doubt that the girl has mental problems. - Autumn in March
- But after spending more time together, Codex realizes he is a "total tool-bag" and reevaluates her criteria for relationships with men. - The Guild (web series)
- The firm has recently dismissed 50% of its workforce on criteria devised by Kessler. - Heartbeat Detector
- He proposes to the Minister that any future local authority projects must list their criteria for failure before they are given the go-ahead. - The Challenge (Yes Minister)
- This showed that the criteria for being joined are excessively stringent. - Equilibrium (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Hence, evaluation criteria for properly managing a work center must change to properly reward the organization’s success. - Critical Chain (novel)
- When Lynette meets with Fran, she tells her straight the criteria of the day care and that Mindy would not be required to stay the entire day. - Coming Home (Desperate Housewives)
- He explains his criteria for choosing some eggs, because of their sweetness, and avoiding others. - Scrambled Eggs Super!
- Bernard proposes starting a fraternity that is open to anyone to meet the Dean's criteria of campus housing. - Old School (film)
- Picard points out that Data meets two of the three criteria that Maddox uses to define sentient life. - The Measure of a Man (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
Meaning of "criteria" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "criteria" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "criteria" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "criteria"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word criteria below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.