How to use "critique" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "critique" in popular movie and book plots
- The film offers a critique of primary education in Tamil Nadu and makes poignant observations through social commentary. - Thanga Meenkal
- The novel is intended as a critique of finance capital and of the a society that encourages sociopathic behaviour in order to achieve success. - Threepenny Novel
- Taking a break from the Texas heat, he turns to mr Harold for what appears to be an innocent critique of his work. - Mister Weed-Eater
- He narrowed his critique to abuses of language produced only by individuals subconsciously, and not by frauds like the doctors. - The Tragedy of Tragedies
- With a final critique of each of the three women, he leaves them for good (taking his savings with him), saying: "Good-bye one and all. - Fumed Oak
- But the real fireworks begin when Pressvala writes a scathing critique of Khodaiji and public reaction is widespread. - Little Zizou
- What ensues in the next few days is a critique on the social dilemmas that result from globalization. - Mammoth (2009 film)
- The book provides a satirical critique of observed state-incited violence, manipulation of the media, caste and class rivalries. - Acts of Faith
- Professor Jennings delivers a critique of his student, Mokrasi. - The Great Indian Novel
- It is also a bitter critique of the justice system. - The Magician (Stein novel)
- The final section is a critique of the history by USM historian Frank Dana. - For Want of a Nail (novel)
- All of the characters and lands are types used to convey the author's critique of several philosophical systems. - A Voyage to Arcturus
- The most biting social critique is shown through the main character of Stracci (meaning "rags"). - La ricotta
- But Budd's steadfast optimism is impenetrable, as when he is asked to critique the horrible stew the crew must eat, he offers "It's hot. - Billy Budd (film)
- But, a negative critique from his academic rival Vincent Taft spelled the demise of the book's popularity as well as his career. - The Rule of Four
- The second part of the epilogue contains Tolstoy's critique of all existing forms of mainstream history. - War and Peace
Meaning of "critique" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "critique" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "critique" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "critique"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word critique below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.