How to use "crook" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crook" in popular movie and book plots
- His elder brother Udayappa (Prakash Raj) who was a crook even as a child, tells him to get some fireworks for the village Deepavali festival. - Sivakasi (film)
- Moments later, Julien's car is stolen by a young couple, small-time crook Louis and flower shop assistant Véronique. - Elevator to the Gallows
- Richard Gaddis is a small-time crook with a penchant for con games. - Criminal (2004 film)
- Small-time Boston crook Tony Pino (Peter Falk) tries to make a name for himself. - The Brink's Job
- One day Melvin tells on a crook that robbed a bank to the police, and that makes him a hero. - Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy
- Mrs Blitztein is in despair - her daughter is blind and unhappy and her son is a crook on the run. - Blitz!
- He in turn accuses first Larry, then Moe, then Shemp, of being that crook Slipp, and successfully flees his office with the money. - Hold That Lion!
- Despite the Pilgrim's best efforts, the crook later steals the money and flees. - The Pilgrim (1923 film)
- Meanwhile, Ray has gone back to being a crook and tries to steal a valuable necklace at a party. - Small Time Crooks
- Amar falls in love with a one-time crook named Laxmi, taking her and her grandmother to his home after arresting her abusive stepmother. - Amar Akbar Anthony
- A teenage lad, Yakumo, tackled the crook and managed to get the pack back for her, though the thief escaped with the cane. - 3×3 Eyes
- But there is another reason for this choice of destination: Bill has been asked to watch a crook named Raya Uma. - The Adventure Series
- Beaten, the crook announces that no-one will get the gold, opens a hatch and lets the chest fall into the ocean. - Tintin and the Golden Fleece
- A lonesome bounty hunter - who quite resembles in appearance the priest - defeats a crook and finds the book again. - Kohtalon kirja
- In the first, the young Tobias departs from his parents while the angel Raphael, played by another boy, waits, crook in hand, stage left. - Oberammergau Passion Play
- Petty crook Ugarte shows up and boasts to Rick of "letters of transit" obtained by murdering two German couriers. - Casablanca (film)
Meaning of "crook" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crook" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crook" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crook"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crook below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.