How to use "crucial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crucial" in popular movie and book plots
- Agent Stone is sent on a mission to knock out six crucial STAR installations and destroy Goldfire's army before it can assault the Earth. - Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
- The "alien life cycle" plays a crucial role in the game. - X-COM: Apocalypse
- Tarr is sent to Paris where he sends a coded message to Alleline about information crucial to the well-being of the Service. - Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- Just before he dies, Jennings gives Polly the two vials from Vargas, and says they are crucial to dr Totenkopf's plans. - Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
- Santiago's manuscript appears several times in the story, often providing the main characters with crucial information. - Temple (novel)
- By pretending to still be powerless and addicted, Andy manages to gain crucial information by pushing his psychiatrist. - Firestarter (novel)
- Their exploits unfold against the backdrop of the ongoing war, as the squad participates in events often crucial to turning its tide. - Exosquad
- His newfound respect for team play becomes apparent in a crucial game against the Yomiuri Giants. - Mr. Baseball
- The crucial exchange during every course is: By the end of the dinner, James has consumed 16 glasses of wine and is severely inebriated. - Dinner for One
- The crucial instruments involved in their plan are a special map and the Foucault pendulum. - Foucault's Pendulum
- Meanwhile, he progresses well in his recovery, passing a crucial test to see how well he can handle himself on the street. - Bright Victory
- Just before the night of his crucial debut, Chopin is informed of the murder of his revolutionary friends in Poland by Russian police. - A Song to Remember
- Ken Nott is at a loft party in London at the crucial moment. - Dead Air
- Jack has returned, and Charlie confesses that she withheld crucial information. - Shadow of a Doubt
- The current queen has a batch of eggs due to hatch shortly, including a crucial golden egg. - Dragonflight
- Many characters tie in to crucial plot events. - Chrono Cross
Meaning of "crucial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crucial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crucial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crucial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crucial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.