How to use "crucifixion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crucifixion" in popular movie and book plots
- Yellow Chief’s men create a wooden cross to emulate crucifixion for their white captives. - The Yellow Chief: A Romance of the Rocky Mountains
- The two nail him to the ground in a crucifixion pose, and pour paint down his throat until he chokes to death. - Island of Death (film)
- They kill Lazar's mentally disabled son, kidnap Marketa and nail Lazar in a crucifixion pose to the village door. - Marketa Lazarová
- Jesus tells his own story, from his birth to a teen-aged virgin named Mary to his execution by crucifixion at the hands of the Romans. - The Gospel According to the Son
- Uhtred ponders this offer while Sigefrid invites him to watch the crucifixion of some Christian prisoners. - Sword Song (novel)
- Judas comes last and reveals that the youthful angel who released Jesus from the crucifixion is in fact Satan. - The Last Temptation of Christ (film)
- The climax is a mock crucifixion of an old Jewish refugee (one of the four main characters) in the courtyard of the factory where he works. - Riders in the Chariot
- The man who survives his crucifixion comes to celebrate his bodily existence and sensuality. - The Escaped Cock
- Bran Mak Morn, King of the Picts, vows revenge on the Roman governor Titus Sulla after witnessing the crucifixion of a fellow Pict. - Worms of the Earth
- In the Church there is an unusual relief made of stone, which illustrates the crucifixion of Christ. - The Gathering (2003 film)
- Pontius Pilate offers to release no one Barabbas witnesses the crucifixion of Jesus. - Barabbas (1961 film)
- Judah witnesses the crucifixion of Jesus, and Miriam and Tirzah are miraculously healed during the rainstorm following the crucifixion. - Ben-Hur (1959 film)
- As a result, Crassus has them all sentenced to death by crucifixion along the Via Appia. - Spartacus (film)
- Among other things, he believes that he has seen Christ's crucifixion and that he has received Saint Veronica's Veil. - Memnoch the Devil
Meaning of "crucifixion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crucifixion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crucifixion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crucifixion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crucifixion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.