How to use "crumble" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crumble" in popular movie and book plots
- Bartram pokes the fragile artifacts and they crumble to dust. - Ethan Brand
- Neskaya begins to crumble also. - The Fall of Neskaya
- He builds a fine plantation, Albemarle, only to see their marriage crumble under the strain of events and differences in their upbringing. - The Howards of Virginia
- Buildings crumble from earthquakes and tsunami waters envelope the city. - Deluge (film)
- The cliff edge begins to crumble and both are dropped into the raging sea below, presumed dead. - Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins
- The rest of the family begins to crumble under pressure, with Big Mama stepping up as a strong figure. - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958 film)
- Guido and Ada's marriage begins to crumble as does Ada's health and beauty. - Zeno's Conscience
- His face and body violently start to crumble into dust on the floor, which is then blown away by the wind. - Michael Jackson's Ghosts
- Tim's three friends from Hunter's World crumble before his eyes and disappear. - Books of Magick: Life During Wartime
- In it, the character Epstein (Stanley Tucci) marries Helen (Demi Moore), but the marriage begins to crumble after the birth of their son. - Deconstructing Harry
- Madvig's political base begins to crumble when he refuses to spring a follower's brother from jail. - The Glass Key
- In the subsequent battle, Perseus petrifies the Kraken with Medusa's head, causing it to crumble to pieces. - Clash of the Titans (1981 film)
- Due to eggs being toxic to Nomes, the Nome King and his subterranean kingdom crumble to pieces all around Dorothy and her friends. - Return to Oz
- With the Great Vampire dispatched, the three vampire Lords crumble to dust. - State of Decay
- This breaks the spell that had given Imhotep his immortality, causing him to age rapidly and then crumble to dust. - The Mummy (1932 film)
- As someone tries to separate them, they crumble to dust. - The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
Meaning of "crumble" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crumble" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crumble" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crumble"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crumble below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.