How to use "crumple" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crumple" in popular movie and book plots
- Those of faerie who stand in that room with no faerie dog to keep them grounded, crumple to the floor. - A Lick of Frost
- Immediately after, a shot is heard and we see Danny crumple to the earth as Myles leaps into the lake to save Eily, the women he loves. - The Colleen Bawn
- However, the Templars make no move, and then crumple to the ground in the breaking morning light. - Return of the Blind Dead
- With Carl's attention elsewhere, Walter grabs a drawing he made of the monster and begins to fold and crumple it. - Tales from the Hood
- He explains that the sandwich will crumple up under the heat, and when the corners of the tin foil touch, the house will explode. - The Big Over Easy
Meaning of "crumple" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crumple" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crumple" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crumple"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crumple below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.