How to use "crunch" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crunch" in popular movie and book plots
- To get even, Popeye smacks the local's teeth out, and they crunch together in his mouth. - Blow Me Down!
- With a severe financial crunch and a major criminal case, the partners of VASCO find their situation unrecoverable. - Abkari
- He wanted to wash it with his son Angad's (Sunny Deol) success, but times were hard and a financial crunch kept him from achieving this dream. - Apne
- He also recalls how he himself faced a cash crunch when Ramalingam was born. - Thavamai Thavamirundhu
- The world is in the throes of an energy crunch and the United States is on the brink of financial disaster. - Night Probe!
- If enough matter is switched between universes, the previous one can escape a big crunch and the current one will cease to exist. - Anachronox
Meaning of "crunch" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crunch" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crunch" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crunch"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crunch below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.