How to use "cryogenic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cryogenic" in popular movie and book plots
- In this alternate history, Fry narrowly misses falling into the cryogenic tube, and is never frozen. - Anthology of Interest I
- Trill, the main character, is judged guilty and ordered in a space cryogenic prison for 250 years. - Captive (video game)
- He was given a sentence of 10,000 years in cryogenic prison. - Contra: Shattered Soldier
- The cutscene shows the soldiers being revived by a failsafe mechanism that automatically brings them out from cryogenic suspension. - Abomination: The Nemesis Project
- Rowan lures Jason into a cryogenic pod and activates it. - Jason X
- Aboard the AKI space craft, a space station dedicated to biological research, Laura Lewis is in a deep cryogenic slumber. - Enemy Zero
- Davros is placed in cryogenic suspension and taken to Earth to stand trial for his crimes. - Destiny of the Daleks
- The trip will take the Infinity 27 years to complete, requiring that the crew enter cryogenic sleep. - Galaxina
- The Doctor plans to electrify the cryogenic chamber to prevent the Wirrn from attacking more of the human crew. - The Ark in Space
- Only their elite were able to survive, suspended in cryogenic hibernation. - The Mysterious Cities of Gold
- The Alien Queen awakes from cryogenic stasis and begins to produce eggs. - Alien vs. Predator (film)
- His caretaker, a young woman, wants him to confirm that he was put in cryogenic sleep in June 2023. - Quarantine (The Twilight Zone)
- Keyes and his team have set a trap in a nearby slaughterhouse, using thermally insulated suits and cryogenic weapons to capture it for study. - Predator 2
- Seeing no way to get out of the machine and return to safety, he triggers a built-in cryogenic device. - Fiasco (novel)
- Raizo Kasshu) to be arrested and placed in a cryogenic state. - Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Among the stars, Powers spots the cryogenic chamber of dr Evil, who vows revenge on Powers. - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Meaning of "cryogenic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cryogenic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cryogenic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cryogenic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cryogenic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.