How to use "crystalline" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crystalline" in popular movie and book plots
- This opens the route through Door 12, revealing a large wall made of Azbantium, a crystalline substance 400 times tougher than diamond. - Heaven Sent (Doctor Who)
- There, Superman researches a means to counter Parasite's power, and the AI offers to build a crystalline shielding warsuit. - Superman: Earth One
- They eliminate Lady Opal, the crystalline Kindred Lieutenant who commands the human contingent of the cult. - Overlord: Minions
- When the meteor is examined, it is discovered to have an outer coating of crystalline pure carbon. - Riders to the Stars
- The novel is a science horror story that involves silicon crystalline lifeforms threatening to overwhelm carbon life on Earth. - The Crystal Horde
- The only way to raise that much quickly is to brave the Carabas, the Dirdir hunting preserve, where sequins grow as crystalline nodes. - The Dirdir
- Danny exacerbates a small electrical fire, altering an experimental crystalline semiconductor material Professor Bullfinch was evaluating. - Danny Dunn, Invisible Boy
- Reaching a cave, they find a fountain-like water source, but it is protected by a crystalline forcefield. - Final Mission
- Using rock from the meteorite, they crafted four crystalline artefacts, one of which is the Infada Stone. - Tomb Raider III
- This prompts a crystalline probe to appear and defend the Machines, and warn the Gonds to cease their rebellion. - The Krotons
- A week later, he is seen visiting Lucrecia's crystalline tomb in the Crystal Cave. - Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- The away team break free, and begin to exchange weapon fire, but the energy expelled is absorbed by a nearby crystalline structure. - The Last Outpost (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Honey's theory predicts that the metal at the root of the tailplane will fatigue and fail with a crystalline fracture. - No Highway
- Lara and Reiss are drawn into the Cradle, a labyrinth made of a strange crystalline substance. - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
- When he opens his case, a green, crystalline sphere rises out and melts him. - Heavy Metal (film)
Meaning of "crystalline" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crystalline" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crystalline" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crystalline"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crystalline below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.