How to use "culinary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "culinary" in popular movie and book plots
- Made to work their passage, Charlie and Ramsbottom end up as culinary servers on the voyage. - Ramsbottom Rides Again
- With their culinary talents and gift for hospitality, the two women host regular dinner parties for an assortment of family and friends. - The Hungry Bachelors Club
- The player assumes the role of a budding chef who has landed in Port Abello, one of the most important locations on the culinary map. - Order Up!
- Apparently, her constant high-maintenance demands have caused "her culinary queen to quit". - Penny Wisdom
- The final scene shows Aunt Hilda teaching a culinary class to students at the Wayne Institute of Economics, while Bruce and Dick look on. - Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds
- He also helps her develop her culinary skills. - Ajanabee (1974 film)
- Jill Evans, who was inspired by her baker grandparents, developed a love for pastry cooking and went to a culinary school. - Cake Mania
- Victoria has been offered a fellowship at a culinary institute in Germany, putting her relationship with Ted in jeopardy. - Cupcake (How I Met Your Mother)
- The ironic twist of the title is that the physicist is remembered not for his scientific achievements, but for his culinary discovery. - A Statue for Father
- He was also a culinary philosopher and his mentor. - A Touch of Spice
- But then Eddie learns of a million dollar cook-off that can get him into a culinary institute. - Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off
- In the game, a global culinary conglomerate, Omnifood, controls over 60% of the world's restaurants and is rapidly growing. - Restaurant Empire
- Since that day, regular food recipes have been turned into Foodons when the art of culinary combat is concocted. - Fighting Foodons
- He also reveals a new culinary invention—bubble tea—which Aang and Zuko do not enjoy. - Iroh
- Her single-minded obsession with her culinary craft occasionally leads to unpleasant confrontations with customers. - Mostly Martha (film)
- They are taken with Robin for his culinary skills; they themselves cannot cook at all. - Man About the House
Meaning of "culinary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "culinary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "culinary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "culinary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word culinary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.