How to use "cultivate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cultivate" in popular movie and book plots
- He also starts to cultivate his land. - Chigurida Kanasu
- While Conor attempts to cultivate a gay clientele, two gay men tell him how he is going wrong with Anna. - He's Just Not That Into You (film)
- He attempts to cultivate a "head-hunter" native as his Man Friday from Robinson Crusoe, but fails as the native escapes. - Mr. Robinson Crusoe
- Meet again, the hibernating seed watered by the spring dew, will cultivate into a bright, fresh flower. - Sound of Colors (TV series)
- He advises her to cultivate some inhibitions. - Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (novel)
- Leo sees her examining his work and they cultivate a friendship. - Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
- Muthupandi challenges Santhosh to cultivate more than him using the land allotted. - Something Something... Unakkum Enakkum
- He begins to cultivate an imaginary friend whom he calls Eustace. - Next of Kin (novel)
- The group strikes a deal that if the children can wipe out the rabs, they can stay with the Formics and help cultivate the planet. - Shadows in Flight
- Psmith continues to cultivate Mr Rossiter, and Mike gets used to his work. - Psmith in the City
- Xiaochun turned out to be a child prodigy, and Liu Cheng resolved to devote his life to cultivate his adopted son's talent. - Together (2002 film)
- I want to cultivate the arts of peace, the arts of life. - Queen Christina (film)
- He wanted to cultivate a smell to unlock the last nerve in the hope of using it to control the world. - Bitch (short story)
- It seems like Anne is destined to cultivate disaster. - Anne of Green Gables (1985 film)
- Hoping to cultivate a new, healthy friendship for Emily, David sets up a play date for her. - Hide and Seek (2005 film)
- In this post-nuclear society, Caesar tries to cultivate peace between the apes and the surviving humans. - Battle for the Planet of the Apes
Meaning of "cultivate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cultivate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cultivate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cultivate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cultivate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.