How to use "cunning" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cunning" in popular movie and book plots
- Posters are soon put up, warning the public of a particularly cunning spy named The Grey Spider. - A Southern Yankee
- Rudy Russo is a young and cunning used car salesman in Phoenix with aspirations of running for the state Senate. - Used Cars
- Even though he lost his powerful magic, Malcolm decides to use his malicious wit and cunning to go through with his revenge. - The Legend of Kyrandia
- It is she that is responsible for entrance of the Abbey for it was her cunning that thought up the plan. - Rakkety Tam
- Even at this late stage, his ruthlessness and cunning mean that Steerpike almost evades capture. - Gormenghast (novel)
- Frau Lenore is shocked and hurt to learn of Sanin’s love and thinks Sanin a hypocrite and a cunning seducer. - Torrents of Spring
- Arthur is once again portrayed as a skilled fighter but especially as a cunning politician who eventually comes to good terms with the Saxons. - Arthur of the Britons
- Martin, a cunning and hardened mercenary, overpowers Steven. - Flesh and Blood (1985 film)
- Using some cunning and deception of their own, the group makes preparations for their move away. - Roots (1977 miniseries)
- Tom rarely succeeds in catching Jerry, mainly because of Jerry's cleverness, cunning abilities, and luck. - Tom and Jerry
- But even with Briscoe's care, Carroon remains mute, generally immobile, but alert with his eyes which now have a feral and cunning aspect. - The Quatermass Xperiment
- Eleanor, ruthlessly cunning and emotionally manipulative, takes every opportunity to get one over on Sarah. - After Henry (radio series)
- Back in the time machine, Blackadder is becoming more discouraged about ever going home, but Baldrick comes up with "a cunning plan". - Blackadder: Back & Forth
- lt Randall, the cunning but honest Los Angeles cop investigating Marriott's murder, is skeptical about the story. - Farewell, My Lovely
- He later learns the stag is called the "Old Prince," the oldest and largest stag in the forest who is known for his cunning and aloof nature. - Bambi, a Life in the Woods
- Nobita is usually tormented by the bullying Takeshi Goda (nicknamed "Gian"), and the cunning and arrogant Suneo Honekawa. - Doraemon
Meaning of "cunning" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cunning" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cunning" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cunning"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cunning below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.