How to use "curate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "curate" in popular movie and book plots
- Already a pro-suffrage curate has been flogged by an army lieutenant, who fails to realise that the curate has aunts in the peerage. - Press Cuttings
- At the beginning of Book Two the narrator and the curate are plundering houses in search of food. - The War of the Worlds
- He tells PJ that Martin has been assigned to curate his private collection, to which PJ asks why Harry will no longer be assigned to it. - Gambit (2012 film)
- William Meadows, the son of the curate of Epworth in North Lincolnshire, is sent to sea as a boy after his father dies. - Cloudesley
- The titular character is the new curate of the parish church of Shepperton, a village near Milby. - Scenes of Clerical Life
- On one occasion, when asked by one of them how she can stand to curate such things, Maud answers, "I was bred to the task, as servants are". - Fingersmith (novel)
- One of the guests, a Franciscan friar named Dámaso Vardolagas, the former curate of San Diego, belittled and slandered Ibarra. - Noli Me Tángere (novel)
- Dámaso Verdolagas, a Franciscan Spanish priest, was the former curate of the town of San Diego. - Father Dámaso
Meaning of "curate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "curate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "curate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "curate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word curate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.