How to use "curator" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "curator" in popular movie and book plots
- Newman later encounters a young boy, Chris, hiding in a museum with the curator (Forrest J Ackerman). - The Aftermath (1982 film)
- Soon after a museum curator is mysteriously murdered, and a relic that Jack bought for the museum is revealed to be a fake. - Deceived
- Frank Abernathy is the curator of the natural history museum in Blackwater, Louisiana. - Mammoth (2006 film)
- Tae-seong has an encounter with a doll that touches him, and it is revealed that the curator is keeping a man chained underground. - Doll Master
- Ben and Abigail coax Abigail's new love interest, Connor, a curator for the White House, into letting them into the office to see the desk. - National Treasure: Book of Secrets
- mr Popper writes to the curator of a large aquarium, asking for help. - Mr. Popper's Penguins
- Randy and Miles explore Martin's bedroom, and are caught by the museum's curator mrs Peck (Whoopi Goldberg), who winds up an old watch. - Our Friend, Martin
- He also becomes curator of the school's natural history museum. - Little Men
- Doctor Dolittle's assistant, Tommy Stubbins, reports on Professor Quetch, curator of the Dog Museum in the Home for Crossbred Dogs. - Doctor Dolittle's Garden
- Visiting the museum, the trio meet the curator Lorenzo who details Alto Mare’s history, theMA, and the fossilized Pokémon on display. - Pokémon Heroes
- There, Sukhov charges the local museum's curator with protecting the women, and prepares to head home. - White Sun of the Desert
- Lenny is a sportswriter in Manhattan, married to ambitious curator Amanda. - Mighty Aphrodite
- Now she is the mistress of the museum chief curator and works for a band of art thieves. - Ghostwritten
- Pazzi questions Lecter, who is masquerading as dr Fell, the assistant curator and caretaker. - Hannibal (film)
- A former curator of the MysTech museum on Anachronox, Grumpos devotes his life to studying the artifacts. - Anachronox
- The museum curator substitutes the original presentation instead over Burton's protests, leading to a renewed rush of press scapegoating Zero. - Zero Patience
Meaning of "curator" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "curator" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "curator" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "curator"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word curator below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.