How to use "curiosity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "curiosity" in popular movie and book plots
- During this time Michele's undaunted curiosity leads him to begin questioning the confused, possibly delusional, and traumatized boy. - I'm Not Scared
- Joey is very similar in nature to Ish, as he demonstrates innate intelligence and a curiosity about the world before the epidemic. - Earth Abides
- She has a brother named Ramo, whose curiosity usually leads to trouble, and a sister named Ulape. - Island of the Blue Dolphins
- A new shop named "Needful Things" opens in the town of Castle Rock, Maine, sparking the curiosity of its citizens. - Needful Things
- Its curiosity is piqued when Father Elwes manages to see it, since few species are capable of perceiving it. - The Reality Dysfunction
- They find a curiosity shop where the shopkeeper offers them an antique gilded crystal bowl. - The Golden Bowl
- Meanwhile, Kit, having lost his job at the curiosity shop, has found new employment with the kind Mr and Mrs Garland. - The Old Curiosity Shop
- Mary Anne is the only one she tells of the visit, and she too is under pressure as the curiosity of her friends grows. - The Baby-Sitters Club (film)
- Cyrus' curiosity gets him thrown into the Catacombs but he escapes from captivity to the Restless League hideout. - The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- What finally does the job is a whiff of mystery: one of the doctor's patients is kidnapped and Holmes' curiosity is sufficiently aroused. - The Seven-Per-Cent Solution
- The book starts with Bryson explaining his curiosity about the Appalachian Trail near his house. - A Walk in the Woods (book)
- He finds it generally unjust and fights against whites' and other blacks' desire to squash his intellectual curiosity and potential. - Black Boy
- William's innate curiosity and highly developed powers of logic and deduction provide the keys to unraveling the abbey's mysteries. - The Name of the Rose
- The boys embark on a romance, and Mathieu's sudden secrecy and long hours away from home invite the curiosity of both his sister and aunt. - Presque rien
- Olivaw gradually learns more about Earth humans and starts to display curiosity in aspects of human behaviour and Earth technology. - The Caves of Steel
- The giant-sized farmer treats him as a curiosity and exhibits him for money. - Gulliver's Travels
Meaning of "curiosity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "curiosity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "curiosity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "curiosity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word curiosity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.