How to use "curl" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "curl" in popular movie and book plots
- After the conversation ends the two girls curl up with toast and listen to the latest song from their twin musician friends. - Fort Tilden (film)
- He sees Jeff's puppet doing a bicep curl and consoling him, telling him "who says you have to be alone. - Intro to Felt Surrogacy
- Ash, Che and curl are also in the city. - Stands a Shadow
- Finally, he appears to curl up on a beach next to the crude sand sculpture of a woman the sailors built during the war. - The Master (2012 film)
- She is told that she will never curl again and that the American team must forfeit the gold-medal match to Sweden. - Boy Meets Curl
- They eat some supper and then curl up on blankets for an evening of necking in the back of Kyle’s truck. - Arizona Sky
- With Gordon injured, Chris is forced to curl with a rink of three. - Men with Brooms
- The survivors go inside the fuselage and curl up beside one another to stay warm. - Alive (1993 film)
Meaning of "curl" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "curl" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "curl" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "curl"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word curl below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.