How to use "currency" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "currency" in popular movie and book plots
- But Fabien had within the time escaped with the currency and drugs. - Season (film)
- He decides to build a ship from scratch, a task requiring vast amounts of sequins, the universal currency of Tschai. - The Dirdir
- They are coolly received, but are eventually given 50,000 sequins (the universal currency of Tschai) as a reward. - Servants of the Wankh
- He forges enough money to free himself and returns with more forged currency to ransom Alusz Iphigenia. - The Killing Machine
- FNM currency is claimed to be worthless, as is WUS currency (stated earlier in the book), but its citizens ignore this due to patriotism. - Counter-Clock World
- False currency is the current currency in our society. - Khote Sikkay
- The President is using discontinued currency that is still good but will not be missed from its storage in theS. - The Mighty Quinn (film)
- Flag to the Confederate Naval Jack flag; the Confederate States of America dollar becomes the dominant currency of theSA. - C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America
- The film is set in Tokyo at an unspecified point in the near future when the Japanese yen has become the strongest currency in the world. - Swallowtail (film)
- Upon his release, he commences work on his next criminal project: trading counterfeit US and Hong Kong currency with an American crime boss. - Winners and Sinners
- Captain Archer is confined in a Cargo bay, and the aliens are unconvinced that Enterprise carries no currency or valuable materials. - Acquisition (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Trading in foreign currency has become illegal. - Alongside Night
- The Arabs are extremely worried that if anyone finds out, their assets will vanish in a public panic as American currency becomes worthless. - Rollover (film)
- The currency used in the transaction must also be in coin (not paper money or a bank cheque/check). - The Bottle Imp
- The Saint picks up a man on a country road, leading him into a web of currency fraud, a couple of murders and much skulduggery. - The Saint in London
- The commonly-used currency is a "Wernick" (named after producer Sandy Wernick), which is equal to 10 American dollars. - ALF (TV series)
Meaning of "currency" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "currency" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "currency" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "currency"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word currency below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.