How to use "curriculum" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "curriculum" in popular movie and book plots
- Roman censorship by a man named "Libellus Blockbustus" deletes this chapter, since it would spoil Julius Caesar's fame and curriculum vitae. - Asterix and the Missing Scroll
- Funnybone (Miguel Martinez) is found dead in a puddle of cream pie and blood, the curriculum changes from comedy to survival. - Klown Kamp Massacre
- with an updated training curriculum from theBI. - S.W.A.T.: Firefight
- The curriculum ranged from Latin to Etiquette, from Shakespeare to Field Hockey. - Our Time (film)
- The curriculum involves learning many old and lost languages, and seemingly endless hand positions. - The Magicians (Grossman novel)
- Much of the curriculum taught is cryptic and nonsensical - including the cryptic messages in the secret signals - and relies on memorization. - The Mysterious Benedict Society
- It has been included on the high school reading curriculum in many Canadian jurisdictions. - Medicine River
- Because of his lack of powers, Will is slated to enter a curriculum for "Hero Support" and becomes a sidekick. - Sky High (2005 film)
- When the family visit the school, Lisa is impressed by the challenging curriculum and decides to attend with Bart. - The Secret War of Lisa Simpson
- The curriculum appears to be like that of any other school, but there is great encouragement for the students to produce art. - Never Let Me Go (novel)
Meaning of "curriculum" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "curriculum" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "curriculum" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "curriculum"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word curriculum below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.