How to use "cursory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cursory" in popular movie and book plots
- Helm reluctantly agrees and the amused women readily line up so the doctor can give each one a cursory examination. - Death to the Queen
- The doctor gives him an impromptu, suspiciously cursory physical and informs him that his poor lifestyle is catching up with him. - Then I Sentenced Them All to Death
- Gillespie performs a cursory examination of the body before leaving to get some breakfast, while Virgil examines the body more thoroughly. - In the Heat of the Night (novel)
- A cursory evaluation of the shuttle reveals a deactivated Optimus Prime within. - The Return of Optimus Prime
- He gives her a cursory tour of the house, which features a number of trophies from his hunting days, including 2 massive, stuffed polar bears. - Dead of Winter
- The Doctor makes a cursory examination of the capsule and announces he is retiring for the evening. - The Power of the Daleks
- He has the bodies quickly taken away and buried, but not before dr Nora Kelly and FBI Special Agent Pendegrast take a cursory look. - The Cabinet of Curiosities
Meaning of "cursory" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cursory" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cursory" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cursory"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cursory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.