How to use "curt" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "curt" in popular movie and book plots
- Sudha remembers what Chandar had told her and is curt at him. - Ek Tha Chander Ek Thi Sudha
- At his home, Jennie's attempts to cheer up George are met with curt responses and insults. - Chapter Two (film)
- Doctor Min Gi-seo (Jang Hyuk) is a surgeon whose wealthy background and superior talent causes him to be arrogant and curt with others. - Thank You (TV series)
- She accepts and he writes a curt breakup letter to his fiancée. - The Tenth Symphony
- Leonie apologizes for her curt behavior and explains to him that her son was killed in the War. - Orders to Kill
- The two adults exchange curt pleasantries, then mrs Crater offers him shelter in exchange for work but warns, "I can't pay". - The Life You Save May Be Your Own
- In Apollo's house he was impressed a picture of Therese Barittini, although Apollo was curt about it. - El Dorado: A Kansas Recessional
- Archana gets hurt by the curt behavior of Vidyasagar(in the guise of Johnny) and she is confused on the same. - Johnny (1980 film)
- Sarah returns home before Bendrix has left and she is curt in her exchange with him. - The End of the Affair (1955 film)
- As plans are made to dump her in some gentile village, Slava pays what turns out to be a curt visit to her ex-lover. - The Yeshiva
- The large man slaps Theseus, and then slaps him again after receiving a curt answer to a question. - The King Must Die
- Stringer's proposal is met with a curt refusal from Marlo Stanfield, leader of a new, growing crew. - The Wire
- That night, she hesitantly rings David Lowe to apologize for her curt conversation. - Only When I Laugh (film)
Meaning of "curt" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "curt" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "curt" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "curt"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word curt below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.