How to use "cusp" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cusp" in popular movie and book plots
- She tells him he is always on the cusp of things, ever on the edge of life and death. - The Familiar, Volume 1: One Rainy Day in May
- Sam Ellis (Patrick Wilson) is a man on the rise – a hot-shot prosecutor on the cusp of a bright future. - Zipper (film)
- On the cusp of his fifties, Johnny is in remarkable shape and invites comparisons to Robert Redford. - Savage Beauty
- Set in the near future, 2B portrays a familiar decaying world on the cusp of "great transformation and awesome wonders". - 2B (film)
- On the cusp of puberty, Jamie develops an unhealthy obsession with girls. - The Pit (film)
- It is the cusp of World War I, and all the European powers are arming up. - Leviathan (Westerfeld novel)
- Now, with the Knicks on the cusp of winning, Eddie realizes that a victory will cause the team to be relocated to st Louis. - Eddie (film)
- On the cusp of getting away with a nearly flawless crime, the group faces betrayal from within. - Judas Kiss (1998 film)
- On the cusp of winter, Titta falls sick and is tended by his mother. - Amarcord
Meaning of "cusp" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cusp" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cusp" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cusp"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cusp below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.