How to use "dabble" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dabble" in popular movie and book plots
- Elliot (Peter Tullio), Warren (Philip Marlatt) and Terry (Melanie Rose Wilson) dabble in Satanism and hold a ritual in an abandoned woods. - Fever Night aka Band of Satanic Outsiders
- Randolph confronts the Dean of the university about the house, who tells him not to dabble in things that he could never understand. - The Unnamable II: The Statement of Randolph Carter
- But the heroine is bored of married life and wants to dabble in acting. - Ranganayaki (film)
- His gang dabble in black magic and call themselves "The Living Dead". - Psychomania
- She shows it to Stephanie who suggests it might be someone in Heddaby having a little dabble in witchcraft. - The Witches (1966 film)
- Hanussen knows the Nazis dabble in the occult and hopes to become a part of Hitler's future government. - Invincible (2001 drama film)
- On hearing what really happened, Trent vows that he will never again attempt to dabble in crime detection. - Trent's Last Case
Meaning of "dabble" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dabble" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dabble" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dabble"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dabble below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.