How to use "dapper" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dapper" in popular movie and book plots
- He walks down the hall looking cleanly dressed and quite dapper in a burgundy suit with white shirt and matching tie. - Nightingale (film)
- Inside a theater in Mexico, one of the men, the dapper and refined French tenor Armand Dupres sings an operatic aria. - Off Key
- The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about a day of his life. - Octodad
- The film follows the story of a dapper young remittance man sent to Alberta from England in 1909, with disastrous results. - Wild Life (film)
- Meanwhile, Julia strikes up a relationship with dapper young nationalist soldier Perico. - Las 13 rosas
- A dapper Bean tries to see Lillie Langtry's show, but it is sold out. - The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean
- Among them is a dapper mustachioed gentleman acquaintance named Jack, who follows Jenny to the village as an uninvited guest. - Crisis (1946 film)
Meaning of "dapper" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dapper" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dapper" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dapper"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dapper below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.