How to use "dastardly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dastardly" in popular movie and book plots
- Gulden wins the cut, but just then an injured Jim arrives and tries to save Joan from her dastardly captors. - The Border Legion (1924 film)
- The dastardly Dennis slyly tries to wangle his way back into Witney's good books when she's left out of the wedding excitement. - Candy Cabs
- The twins swear to avenge the dastardly killing of their father, and restore the glory of their kingdom. - Apoorva Sagodharargal (1949 film)
- They repeatedly fall foul of the dastardly Count Otto "The Blot" but always escape by some contrivance of Sir Prancelot himself. - The Adventures of Sir Prancelot
- Realizing his dastardly deeds are in danger of being revealed, Todd imprisons the boy in his basement. - The Tale of Sweeney Todd
- The second story in the cycle is set in the Latin Quarter of Paris where an American tourist finds himself embroiled in a dastardly plot. - The Suicide Club (short story collection)
- Complications arise when the dastardly Reginald Maltravers (Snitz Edwards) attempts to cheat Agatha out of her inheritance. - Cruise of the Jasper B
- Throwing Futsie to the monsters, Bones prepares the final stages of his dastardly plan. - Judge Dredd vs. Aliens
- But before his dastardly plan can take full effect, he winds up dead, and the real twist is who exactly the murderer is. - No Man of Her Own
Meaning of "dastardly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dastardly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dastardly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dastardly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dastardly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.