How to use "deadlock" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deadlock" in popular movie and book plots
- By discussing this she causes a deadlock at the counter. - Adieu Paris
- The Supreme Council's deadlock between those in favour of surrender and those who were not led the Emperor to address the Council. - Emperor (film)
- Their talk enters a deadlock & spells doom for Raja & Chembaruthi's tender love. - Chembaruthi
- Confronted by a deadlock situation, Punitha initially contemplates suicide but decides to live and have the baby. - Periya Idathu Penn
- The deadlock persists. - First Contact (novelette)
- Stormblade is a kingsword, a blade which is intended to break the deadlock among the council of thanes, and bring a new king to Thorbardin. - Stormblade (novel)
- This was required by law due to a jury deadlock on sentencing. - The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town
- In parallel storylines, Josh tries to end a deadlock on the appointment of a 6th Circuit federal court judge. - Eppur Si Muove (The West Wing)
- Their talk enters a deadlock and spells doom for Raj and Bobby's tender love. - Bobby (1973 film)
Meaning of "deadlock" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deadlock" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deadlock" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deadlock"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deadlock below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.