How to use "deal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deal" in popular movie and book plots
- Dion makes a deal to support Warren's political career and carve up business in the town. - In Old Chicago
- He then rides to Hell, taking her with him, fulfilling her end of the deal with the Devil. - Sleepy Hollow (film)
- They hide the car at the home of their associate Jimmie, who insists they deal with the problem before his wife comes home. - Pulp Fiction
- When she enters their hotel room, the college students change the deal and request anal sex, which she refuses. - Leaving Las Vegas
- You make love as you eat with a good deal of noise and no subtlety". - Anne of the Thousand Days
- Nothing ever happens", after which a great deal transpires. - Grand Hotel (1932 film)
- The Aes Sedai also become divided on how to deal with the Dragon Reborn. - The Wheel of Time
- Javier, who can no longer stomach working for Salazar, decides to make a deal with the DEA. - Traffic (2000 film)
- Despite his typical focus on military issues, Ryan advises President Durling to deal with the economic crisis first. - Debt of Honor
- However, Voyager does not always deal with the unknown. - Star Trek: Voyager
- Bletch is later shown on a golf course consummating a deal with Cedric (a warthog). - Meet the Feebles
- He then offers to help Erika to deal with her "vulnerabilities in the digital plane". - Megatokyo
- The terrified neighbours all expect the accidental hero Farmer Giles to deal with him. - Farmer Giles of Ham
- The lawyer says that his most important task is to deal with powerful court officials behind the scenes. - The Trial
- As part of these struggles, Mollari makes a deal with a mysterious ally to strike back at the Narn, further heightening tensions. - Babylon 5
- The AD Police are tasked to deal with Boomer-related crimes. - Bubblegum Crisis
Meaning of "deal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.