How to use "debonair" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "debonair" in popular movie and book plots
- Maggie, who is slowly taking a liking to Dan's debonair manner, begs the Judge to commute the sentence to a suspended one. - Joy of Living
- In 1893, Betty Brown meets a debonair young naval officer and falls in love. - Brown on Resolution (film)
- First he is duped by a debonair con man into opening a car. - The Cracksman
- She engages in a passionate love affair with Markus, a debonair native, which ends when she discovers him cheating on her. - Persepolis (film)
- Mark Conrad, a debonair Anglo-Austrian former playboy and junk owner, now an alcoholic down-and-out, is expelled from Hong Kong. - Ferry to Hong Kong
- Celestrial, however, is convinced that Woo is destined to meet a tall, debonair Virgo. - Woo (film)
- Still estranged from Jack, Bea has picked up a new beau, debonair Sears executive Donald Bradley, who follows the ladies back to England. - The House of Eliott
- Greenhill is a debonair and arrogant ladies' man who stands accused of murdering his wealthy wife, Rita (Brigitte Wilson). - Guilty as Sin
Meaning of "debonair" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "debonair" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "debonair" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "debonair"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word debonair below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.