How to use "debris" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "debris" in popular movie and book plots
- First Officer Spock (Leonard Nimoy) traces the path of debris back to a planet in a previously unexplored system. - Bread and Circuses (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- However, the boulder comes crashing from above, shooting debris down while Taneo desperately works on activating an emergency stop. - Incredible Crisis
- He then sweeps the debris (and the children) into a dust pan and takes them out in a trash bag. - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
- However, there is insufficient debris or disintegrated matter in orbit to suggest the station was destroyed. - The Neutronium Alchemist
- After falling debris seemingly kills Annette, Leon takes the virus sample and is held up at gunpoint by Ada for it. - Resident Evil 2
- She looks down to see Eve hanging onto a piece of debris on the edge of one of the lower levels. - Parasite Eve II
- Asteroid and debris fields populate some of the systems, and secret hideouts and derelicts with valuable items exist in deep space. - Freelancer (video game)
- Gabe and Jessie escape the falling debris in time. - Cliffhanger (film)
- Upon investigating this, the Enterprise discovers a mass of debris that surely must be the shattered remains of the Horatio. - Conspiracy (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- It quickly fills with dirt and debris and she suffocates to death. - Superman (1978 film)
- Later, Brody finds debris from the destroyed speedboat in the surf just off the beach. - Jaws 2
- When Michael goes into the garage, he finds a strange emaciated creature hidden amid all the boxes, debris and dead insects. - Skellig
- Many are killed by the cannons, as an enormous cloud of dust and debris covers the area. - Gangs of New York
- The rescuers clear up the debris and cover the people killed. - The Defiant Ones
- After rescuing her, they discover an old man in the debris with partial amnesia named Galuf. - Final Fantasy V
- NASA discovers through the Hubble that the meteors were debris propelled from the asteroid belt by a rogue asteroid roughly the size of Texas. - Armageddon (1998 film)
Meaning of "debris" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "debris" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "debris" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "debris"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word debris below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.