How to use "debut" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "debut" in popular movie and book plots
- The Dreams make their club debut in the Crystal Room in Cleveland, Ohio, singing their first single ("Dreamgirls"). - Dreamgirls
- Following a successful debut concert with Steel Dragon, Izzy must come to grips with the pressures of his new-found fame and success. - Rock Star (2001 film)
- In Episode 4, Jamie references his debut story The Highlanders saying that he fought the Red Coats during the Battle of Culloden. - The Dominators
- The band then signs to a major international record label and records their major debut album in New York. - Beck (manga)
- Thanks to his expertise and the help of sweaty, insincere publicist Oscar Muldoon (Edmond O'Brien), her film debut is a sensation. - The Barefoot Contessa
- The Comte is forced to bide his time while Léonie makes her Parisian debut under the aegis of Lady Fanny. - These Old Shades
- Natasha and Pete have set up an act at a club, Jungle, to debut their music. - King Rat (Miéville novel)
- On May 19, 1972, college theatre student Richard Collier (Christopher Reeve) is celebrating the debut of a play he has written. - Somewhere in Time (film)
- They made their debut in the original Homeworld and traded the Hiigarans the ion cannon technology. - Homeworld 2
- The film opens with the debut of the new season at the Paris Opera House, with a production of Gounod's Faust. - The Phantom of the Opera (1925 film)
- Alabama dances her solo debut in the opera Faust. - Save Me the Waltz
- The debut of Apollonia 6 is a success, and Billy warns the Kid that his First Avenue slot is at risk. - Purple Rain (film)
- Billie's debut begins unsuccessfully until Louis McKay arrives and gives her a fifty dollar tip. - Lady Sings the Blues (film)
- before his championship debut against then heavyweight champion Sonny Liston. - Ali (film)
- The family travels to Sicily for Anthony's operatic debut in Palermo at the Teatro Massimo. - The Godfather Part III
- Unfortunately, he lacks Grunick's poise and composure in that seat, and his debut as an anchor is a resounding failure. - Broadcast News (film)
Meaning of "debut" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "debut" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "debut" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "debut"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word debut below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.