How to use "debutante" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "debutante" in popular movie and book plots
- and mrs James Coltons move with their debutante daughter, Mabel, to a small fishing village. - No Trespassing (film)
- In France, an enchantress disguised as a beggar arrives at a debutante ball during a winter storm. - Beauty and the Beast (2017 film)
- Meanwhile, he meets wild debutante Letty Lane, girlfriend of mob mouthpiece Steve Lawrence; and Letty's much nicer sister Susan. - Smashing the Rackets
- An ambitious mechanic is tempted to desert his wonderful girlfriend when a silly but rich debutante falls for him. - Chance at Heaven
- Lei Yifang (Huang Xiaoming) returns to Shanghai highly decorated, and swiftly wins the hand of wealthy debutante Yunfen (Song Hye-kyo). - The Crossing (2014 film)
- There she reunites with her friend Janet and they go from cocktail parties at the Stork to all-night debutante balls on Long Island. - Chocolates for Breakfast
- The movie is directed by debutante Anwer Khan and produced by Sunil Shah. - Four Two Ka One
- The plot follows an aristocratic family during one of London's debutante seasons. - The Reluctant Debutante (play)
- Grace Durland (Shearer) is a young debutante who is forced to leave college when her father goes bankrupt. - Broken Barriers
- His poor, Hispanic client's truck was destroyed by careless debutante Dale Elwell. - Bordertown (1935 film)
- Lorelei decides that she should come out into polite society and plans a debutante ball for herself. - Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (novel)
- The young woman turns out to be Ruby, the debutante daughter of mayor Harry. - Mard (1985 film)
- She invites Duke to her debutante ball, but he doesn't respond to her invitation. - She's the Man
- San Francisco debutante Nicki Collins goes to visit her aunt in New York. - Lady on a Train
- Aarti Sehgal (Karisma Kapoor) is a wealthy debutante who is seeking to connect with her past. - Raja Hindustani
- "Book Two: The Education of a Personage"—After the war, Amory falls in love with a New York debutante named Rosalind Connage. - This Side of Paradise
Meaning of "debutante" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "debutante" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "debutante" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "debutante"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word debutante below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.