How to use "decadence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "decadence" in popular movie and book plots
- After the children fall asleep, passion and decadence ensue in an increasingly humorous and zany series of encounters. - The Overnight
- The decadence around us is nothing less than clandestine annihilation of the civil man. - Circle (2014 film)
- They also visit Cristiano's mother and Armando's ex-wife, who lives with a writer and has caused decadence in the family. - Journey with Papa
- In an atmosphere of decadence and dark madness, the characters gradually sink into the depths of their subconscious mind. - Singapore Sling (1990 film)
- While Anthony was taught to value fairness and decency, in Erich's world opportunism, corruption, and decadence hold sway. - England Made Me (film)
- Rossum executives use multiple bodies to live in decadence while the peoples of the world are enslaved. - Dollhouse (TV series)
- All is not bleak, but it certainly marks the end of the free love and decadence era of the 1960s, 1970s and early 1980s. - Babycakes
- The old Namboothiri represents the decadence of feudalism and its polygamous practices. - Indulekha (novel)
- The film addresses the decadence of Egyptian society during the Gamal Abdel Nasser era. - Chitchat on the Nile
- Malevole is an angry satirist-figure, who attacks the corruption and decadence of the court in which he lives. - The Malcontent
- All four seem immersed in the decadence of the late 1970s. - Foxes (film)
- We'll be using America's own decadence as a weapon against her, and it's a weapon for which there's no defence". - I Remember Babylon
- Another sign that Crete is falling into decadence is their art. - The King Must Die
- Nevertheless, she survives the decadence and danger with an impulsive, innocent sense of courage and enterprise. - Maia (novel)
- Through her we sense the consequences of the decadence and depravity in which the Compsons have lived for decades. - The Sound and the Fury
Meaning of "decadence" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "decadence" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "decadence" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "decadence"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word decadence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.