How to use "deceased" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deceased" in popular movie and book plots
- Peaches is a girl living alone with her obsessive and overly-religious father, who fixates on her as the embodiment of her deceased mother. - Ken Park
- Anne's memories of her deceased husband are still with her and she feels uncomfortable continuing. - A Man and a Woman
- This leaves him with only the option of placing Anne's brain in the body of a recently deceased woman. - The Man with Two Brains
- The court then hears the story of the deceased samurai (Masayuki Mori), told through a medium (; miko, Noriko Honma). - Rashomon
- She falls in love with him based mainly on his close resemblance to her recently deceased father, to whom she was obsessively attached. - Leave Her to Heaven
- Each temple can heal those who are wounded, poisoned, or afflicted, and can fully restore deceased comrades for a high price. - Pool of Radiance
- While there, the alien uses a lock of hair from her deceased husband, Scott, to clone a new body for himself as a terrified Jenny watches. - Starman (film)
- The local physician, dr Livesey, deduces that the map is of an island where a deceased pirate—Captain Flint—buried a vast treasure. - Treasure Island
- Julian confesses that the father of her child is not Rolf, but rather the deceased Luke. - The Children of Men
- His parents become concerned when Billy spends all his time having "pretend" phone conversations with his deceased grandmother. - Long Distance Call
- While at his recently deceased client's house, he discovers that his client had a son. - The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
- Ray recognizes him as Shoeless Joe Jackson, a deceased baseball player idolized by John. - Field of Dreams
- The United States is devastated by a mysterious phenomenon which reanimates recently deceased human beings as flesh-eating zombies. - Dawn of the Dead (1978 film)
- Ido manages to revive her, and finding she has lost her memory, names her Alita after his deceased cat. - Battle Angel Alita
- In the next town, the two swindlers then impersonate brothers of Peter Wilks, a recently deceased man of property. - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- The first ghola produced is that of their recently deceased military genius, Miles Teg. - Chapterhouse: Dune
Meaning of "deceased" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deceased" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deceased" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deceased"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deceased below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.