How to use "deceptive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deceptive" in popular movie and book plots
- They eventually resolve to issue a deceptive press release, stating that Ebiere has been released. - Black November
- Edith navigates the social ramifications with outwardly charming Cyril Race, a deceptive politician. - Suffragette Sally
- Qin Wenming's twin brother, Qin Wenyu, travels to Dunhuang in search of his brother but finds himself caught in a deceptive plot. - The Great Dunhuang
- Appearances are deceptive as this idyllic vision is spoiled by the traumas his teenage son endures. - Parc (film)
- This requires player characters (PCs) to deal with greedy derro, deceptive Sverfneblin and treacherous clerics. - When a Star Falls
- But its panacea is a deceptive one; those who do drink tend to find the peace so gained offset by new difficulties. - The Well of the Unicorn
- And her once lovable nanny is brewing a deceptive get-rich-quick scheme behind the princess's back. - The Princess and the Unicorn
- Just then, Kudayū interrupts and accuses Yuranosuke of being wanton as a deceptive stratagem. - Kanadehon Chūshingura
- Insulted by Daffy's deceptive marketing ploy, they all throw fruits and vegetables at him. - Daffy's Inn Trouble
- Dawn is upset because she cannot understand how the sweet baby she used to care for has become this resentful, deceptive teenager. - Twilight's Child
- George warns Jerry to watch out for deceptive car dealers. - The Dealership
- Earth has a problem, given the deceptive nature of its arms race and the absence of functional weapons technology. - The Zap Gun
- As the Romans are using deceptive methods to try getting the baby, it is decided that the baby needs protection from the Romans. - Asterix and Son
- When she accuses him of being deceptive he points out that the requirement was "Must love dogs," not "Must own a dog". - Must Love Dogs
- Much to Marge's embarrassment, Homer sues the restaurant for deceptive advertisement. - New Kid on the Block
- People who are being deceptive emanate chaos. - The Saga of Recluce
Meaning of "deceptive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deceptive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deceptive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deceptive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deceptive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.