How to use "decipher" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "decipher" in popular movie and book plots
- It features the molebabe Bungo and the inhabitants of Redwall trying to decipher more clever riddles. - A Redwall Winter's Tale
- When the newspaper publishes the letters, a married couple is able to decipher one. - Zodiac (film)
- The pair begin drifting apart, as Virgil finds it hard to decipher the look on Amy's face at times. - At First Sight (1999 film)
- During the inquiry, they decipher Fujiko’s clue, leading them to the Caribbean. - The Mystery of Mamo
- The crew decipher these artifacts and deduce that Odin may actually exist as a place, the paradise planet so often spoken of in mythology. - Odin: Photon Sailer Starlight
- However, a hurried Leonato is unable to decipher what the bumbling Dogberry is trying to tell him. - Much Ado About Nothing (1993 film)
- She discovers that Stephen's journals are encoded, but tries to decipher them. - Birdsong (novel)
- After much trial and error, she and Doon decipher the instructions from the Builders, which inform them of how to exit the city of Ember. - The City of Ember
- Two of these acquaintances have a look at that paper bag from Vada's small box of memories about her mother, but neither can decipher it. - My Girl 2
- During the pursuit, a recovering Sato is pushed by Archer to decipher Degra's schematics. - Zero Hour (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Over the course of the night, the young Frenchman and the young girl die, but scientists are able to finally decipher their speech. - Without Warning (1994 film)
- Onno has fled to Rome and has filled his life with his original quest to decipher the Diskos of Phaistos. - The Discovery of Heaven
- They decipher the text found next to the cylinder which describes the liquid as the corporeal embodiment of Satan. - Prince of Darkness (film)
- Charlie and Sam borrowed a book on Morse code and wrote down their intercepts, even though they cannot decipher them. - A Presumption of Death
- In the shuttle, Rudy attempts to decipher the technical schematics to work out how to feed the oxygen into the shuttle's tanks. - SpaceCamp
- The next morning, Cooper tells Truman that, if he can decipher the dream, he will know who killed Laura. - Twin Peaks
Meaning of "decipher" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "decipher" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "decipher" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "decipher"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word decipher below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.