How to use "decisively" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "decisively" in popular movie and book plots
- Peco gets decisively defeated by a Chinese student and thus becomes so devastated that he quits practicing. - Ping Pong (manga)
- The two main new girls break several of Edna's rules and are punished decisively for their infractions. - Reform School Girls
- In the first battle, Tsuna is beaten decisively by his father Iemitsu, who is also capable of using the Dying Will Flame. - Tsuna Sawada
- Sharpe intervenes decisively to capture the fortress and the American troops. - Sharpe's Siege (novel)
- The Northern Shaolin experts easily and decisively win against the South Shaolin men. - Invincible Shaolin
- Thinking him dead, Gibson embraces Haley, who, during the battle turned decisively against Fender. - Cyborg (film)
- When the Romans returned under Gnaeus Julius Agricola, they were determined to decisively break the power of the Druids. - The Forest House
- V'Las, now largely unopposed on the Council, becomes increasingly obsessed with decisively ending the Syrrannite threat once and for all. - Awakening (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Yoshitsune’s cavalry descends a steep slope at Hiyodori Pass decisively attacking the Taira from the rear. - The Tale of the Heike
- Benjamin recognizes the foolishness of the action; sure enough, the Continentals are decisively routed. - The Patriot (2000 film)
- Gordon decisively shoots the thugs and chases Vitti, who has fled with the baby. - Batman: Year One
Meaning of "decisively" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "decisively" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "decisively" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "decisively"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word decisively below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.