How to use "dedication" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dedication" in popular movie and book plots
- Just before the end credits a dedication to the steelworkers of America is shown, reading "Keep reaching for that rainbow. - Homer's Phobia
- Férula develops a strong dedication to Clara, which fulfills her need to serve others. - The House of the Spirits
- His dedication to the fantasy is fanatical. - Dodes'ka-den
- Amit's passion and dedication to his craft wins Chandni's affections for Amit, and they share a brief, blissful period of courtship. - Silsila (film)
- Miss Carmichael has been invited to return to town to assist in the dedication of a new municipal building, and she has accepted. - Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael
- The bureaucrats vow to live their lives with the same dedication and passion as he did. - Ikiru
- 'Head' begins at the dedication of a bridge. - Head (film)
- The memorial is then displayed with the film's dedication to the 29 deceased and 16 survivors. - Alive (1993 film)
- Helen has grown fearful of Stephen's dedication to firefighting and the risks he takes. - Backdraft (film)
- Calogero tearfully proclaims his love for and dedication to Sonny. - A Bronx Tale
- Going to work Fiona finds herself pondering her marriage, her childlessness (in part due to her dedication to her career). - The Children Act (novel)
- Hikaru becomes intrigued by the great dedication of Akira and Sai to the game and decides to start playing solely on his own. - Hikaru no Go
- He has reconciled himself to her dedication to Christ and she reassures him that they will always be close "companions". - Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison
- Unknown to all, she had won an inter-school speech contest with a touching dedication to Koro and the traditions of the village. - Whale Rider
- Architect Doug Roberts returns to San Francisco for the dedication of the Glass Tower, which he designed for owner James Duncan. - The Towering Inferno
- His coach Sam Mussabini is overcome that the years of dedication and training have paid off with an Olympic gold medal. - Chariots of Fire
Meaning of "dedication" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dedication" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dedication" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dedication"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dedication below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.