How to use "defect" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "defect" in popular movie and book plots
- This fails to last as he discovers his family's hereditary genetic defect that becomes active at adolescence. - Futaba-kun Change!
- But as the years passed, the younger generations began to defect from the Way. - Legend of Kay
- Maribel has a small defect in her leg, which prevents her from having a normal social life. - Rubí
- To lead this group, Cain designs a very advanced Reploid, thought to be immune to whatever defect causes Mavericks. - Mega Man X (video game)
- Aquarius's ward, Billy Challas, was born without any limbs due to a genetic defect and has telekinetic powers. - Ronin (DC Comics)
- Even Homer himself visualizes that the only way he could win is if a heart defect fells Tatum before entering the ring. - The Homer They Fall
- Rydag is a sickly child, having a heart defect which limits him from even playing like the other children of the Camp. - The Mammoth Hunters
- Then a few weeks later, Michael dies of a heart defect on the soccer field while Halley, Scarlett and other classmates watch helplessly. - How to Deal
- However, Constantine discovers Mavride's plan to defect and forces her to kill herself. - Schismatrix
- Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale accept their assignment to find the Professor, and are told to defect to America. - Boris and Natasha: The Movie
- Cagalli is able to regain leadership from Orb, causing the Blue Cosmos' members to defect to space. - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Lynch wants Holden to leave Tao and defect back toO. - Sleeper (comics)
- His only physical defect is a stutter which grows worse when under intense emotion. - Billy Budd
- Miranda has a special defect of her own, a small tail, which she flaunts at a local fetish strip club. - Geek Love
- The other A-Group girls defect and Christie is left by herself, while everyone else makes their way over to congratulate Romy and Michele. - Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
- Ney, now serving the monarchy of Louis XVIII of France, is tasked with recapturing him, but he and his army defect to Napoleon. - Waterloo (1970 film)
Meaning of "defect" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "defect" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "defect" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "defect"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word defect below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.