How to use "definition" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "definition" in popular movie and book plots
- Upon discovering this, the chief editor Matsumoto (Go Kato) asks Majime to write the definition for the word "Love". - The Great Passage
- Sandhya, caught in a confusion, asks her mother about her definition of love. - Chiru Navvuto
- Moreover, the definition of adultery also negated the very act of which Mary was accused. - A Question of Adultery
- Its destiny may as well be the victim of its name’s definition in Kurdish language, which means ‘non-existent’. - Ay Lav Yu
- Aristotle’s definition of plot states that every event portrayed and every action taken is a logical progression from previous events. - Mythos (Aristotle)
- After Millie's perfect definition of "true friend" in that noble act, Emily is able to break her bonds with Julie and the Triple A's. - So Totally Emily Ebers
- Nick realizes, thanks to Fred, that his definition of naughty was flawed. - Fred Claus
- Thus, according to the definition of the slope: for an endothermic reaction, ΔH > 0 and R is the gas constant. - Van 't Hoff equation
- The main character defines " 'The dreamer' - if you want an exact definition - is not a human being, but a creature of an intermediate sort". - White Nights (short story)
- Vijay grapples with the definition of love, treading the fine line between trust and attraction, amidst tremendous societal pressures. - Pallavi Anu Pallavi
- The story also develops one of Dick's favorite themes, namely the definition of what is real. - Upon the Dull Earth
- Fan films by definition are not considered canonical. - Star Wars: Revelations
- A definition of Dharma and pleasant fruits of a moral-ethical life are listed in Chapter 7 and 8 of Book 2. - Bhagavata Purana
- Since Nomad's definition of imperfect includes all living things, it travels from world to world, killing everything and everyone. - The Changeling (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Many times the definition of those words is given later on in the text, which functionally necessitates more than one reading of the text. - Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
- He cheats his way to victory by coming up with his own word, kwyjibo, basing its definition on an insulting description of Homer. - Bart the Genius
Meaning of "definition" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "definition" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "definition" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "definition"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word definition below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.