How to use "definitive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "definitive" in popular movie and book plots
- The Angelina Salazar case, a definitive microcosm of theS. - Fighting for Freedom (film)
- Therefore, Haidu was also sent there to finish a job Leng didn't have the heart to do; the definitive moment would help during their exchange. - The Guillotines
- Sam and his troops arrive at the Daily Planet, and orders it shut down until they can get definitive answers about Superman. - Superman: Secret Origin
- When Taguchi is unable to find any definitive information, the deaths are labeled as unexplainable accidents. - Team Batista no Eikō
- So says Virtanen, the hero of Tango on intohimoni, or Tango is my Passion, the definitive Finnish tango novel. - Tango on intohimoni
- However, this visit is not definitive because a serious and deadly disease affects the writer. - Begin the Beguine (film)
- When Fowler finds out about Pyle's involvement in the bombings, he takes one definitive action to seal all of their fates. - The Quiet American (2002 film)
- With Holt dead, and this definitive proof that he was the murderer, the case is closed. - Insomnia (1997 film)
- Politics and lack of definitive evidence undermine Sisko's efforts. - Paradise Lost (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- " No definitive answer is given within the novel, leaving the reader to provide his or her own interpretation. - The Blue Flower
- No definitive explanation of the men's origins or motives is offered. - Funny Games (1997 film)
- They claim that their research—funded primarily by tobacco companies—has found no definitive evidence of any linkage. - Thank You for Smoking
- The investigations take a definitive turn with the arrival of a human to Chimera, a software seller named Bill, who's arrested upon touchdown. - Scrapland
- In a voice over, Penn explains this is the definitive end of it all. - Penn & Teller Get Killed
- This was due primarily to concerns by the network that a marriage, representing a definitive ending, could hurt syndication. - Who's the Boss?
- The book ends mid-sentence, but without any definitive answer as to whether Tender lives or dies. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
Meaning of "definitive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "definitive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "definitive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "definitive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word definitive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.