How to use "deft" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deft" in popular movie and book plots
- In the end, Anoukhet's deft bow skills caused both her and Kara to be accepted. - Eye of the Moon
- A fast-paced tale filled with memorable characters, imaginatively directed action scenes set and a deft comedic touch. - Toro Loco Sangriento
- Hai Ge intervenes and with his deft skills manages to kill the assailant. - Swordsmen in Double Flag Town
- Tony catches up to him, and with some deft aerial manoeuvring, manages to throw out the pilot and crash the chopper with Kobras inside. - The Pumaman
- They collect the entire crop of sap and boil it down, but they are certain that they lack mr Chris's deft touch with making syrup. - Miracles on Maple Hill
- She is very deft with the needle and makes the most beautiful hats and dresses. - Howl's Moving Castle
Meaning of "deft" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deft" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deft" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deft"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deft below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.