How to use "degenerative" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "degenerative" in popular movie and book plots
- Her degenerative disease threatens her ability to manage her business and eventually the details of her daily life. - Wonderful Mama
- Paul Stanton (Mulroney) and his wife Diane (Diane Kruger) are a couple whose daughter is dying from a rare degenerative lung condition. - Inhale (film)
- Ralph Macchio plays Billy Grier, the 15-year-old victim of a rare degenerative disease that speeds up the aging process. - The Three Wishes of Billy Grier
- Tom (Grieco), who suffers from a rare DNA degenerative condition, becomes the subject of a secretive, inter-species experiment. - Tomcat: Dangerous Desires
- His heart goes to Terry Bernard, a single father raising a girl with a rare degenerative disease. - Tell-Tale (film)
- This leads her to alert her boyfriend Lowell, who is suffering from an ultimately fatal degenerative sickness. - Dracula II: Ascension
- These two outcasts are an abused woman named Blue who has a mysterious degenerative disease and a living doll named eMMM. - We Are the Strange
- The janitor reveals that doesn't want his daughter to see the degenerative state of her mother's mindset. - A Page of Madness
- Selma suffers from a degenerative eye condition and because of this is losing her vision. - Dancer in the Dark
Meaning of "degenerative" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "degenerative" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "degenerative" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "degenerative"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word degenerative below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.