How to use "degradation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "degradation" in popular movie and book plots
- Gabby's head injury results in a degradation of his eyesight. - King of Hockey
- Once there, she first undergoes degradation to acclimatize her to convent life, and experiences rampant lesbianism by the repressed nuns. - Story of a Cloistered Nun
- It also maps environmental degradation and abuse of pristine mountain habitats by outside forces. - Papilio Buddha (film)
- When the judge returns from Europe, he immediately goes to Ruth and saves her from the degradation of such a life. - The Branded Woman
- As a result, he is sentenced to military degradation and imprisonment for treason. - The Mysterious Lady
- Nazerman recalls his wife's degradation and wants no part of it. - The Pawnbroker (film)
- Moreover, his degradation of performance was another reason for his discharge. - Soldiers Sortie
- It seems as if he has fallen prey to Shorty’s degradation of his ability and potential. - All God's Chillun Got Wings (play)
- Before Pedro can be notified, Catana stabs him with a knife to spare him the degradation of being hanged. - Captain from Castile
- Life in Europe is seen through a series of grotesque, Brueghel- and Bosch-like images of horror, violence, degradation and death. - Pilgermann
- This was a test run for the scheme the Butler Institute will use to immunize the very rich against the further degradation of the planet. - Cat's Cradle: Warhead
- We see her gradual degradation physically and spiritually as she goes from one lover to another. - Das Mirakel (1912 film)
- the ultimate degradation of man". - Execution (novel)
- The Safeguard now attempts to destroy all humans without the Net Terminal Gene as the degradation of The City has corrupted their true goals. - Blame!
- Instead, she “has dragged her husband and her lover down with her to degradation and death. - The Second Maiden's Tragedy
- The images also reflect a degradation of their civilization, once the shoggoths gain independence. - At the Mountains of Madness
Meaning of "degradation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "degradation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "degradation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "degradation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word degradation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.