How to use "deliberate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deliberate" in popular movie and book plots
- In a deliberate provocation, Browning brutally slapped Sheila in front of Johnny, after she defied him. - The Killers (1964 film)
- Chandu stops the deliberate vehicle crash and falls from Malik's favor. - Company (film)
- The prosecutors and the defense return to their offices expecting the jury to deliberate for at least a week. - Find Me Guilty
- Holmes suggests that the theft was a blind—a deliberate false clue. - The Adventure of the Abbey Grange
- In the police investigation, deliberate damage to the boat points to suicide. - Rebecca (1940 film)
- Crewe makes deliberate mistakes, putting the "Mean Machine" down by more than three touchdowns, 35-13, then takes himself out of the game. - The Longest Yard (1974 film)
- They marry after Michael is discharged from the Army with a permanent injury caused by a deliberate shot from someone he assaulted. - The Amateur Marriage
- These deliberate provocations on Paulette's part make Lionel insanely jealous — and fuel his creativity. - New York Stories
- Both possibilities are left open—which evidently was Silverberg's deliberate intention. - A Time of Changes
- Calvin refuses her support; concluding that the "glitches" are deliberate acts by the Machines. - The Evitable Conflict
- Meredith's introduction also acts as a deliberate "spoiler" (the term did not yet exist at the time of writing). - The Iron Heel
- He opens a panel and begins to rewire the circuits to cause a deliberate malfunction. - Assignment: Earth
- Unbeknownst to the Nazis, all of the idiosyncrasies of Campbell's speeches – deliberate pauses, coughing, etc. - Mother Night
- Simultaneously, he uses Berenson to pass a deliberate piece of disinformation to the KGB. - The Fourth Protocol
- At the theatre, Anna is openly snubbed by her former friends, one of whom makes a deliberate scene and leaves the theatre. - Anna Karenina
- Her loyal slave shows her Ahmed in the crystal ball, so the princess convinces her father to deliberate carefully on his future son-in-law. - The Thief of Bagdad (1924 film)
Meaning of "deliberate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deliberate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deliberate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deliberate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deliberate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.