How to use "delirium" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "delirium" in popular movie and book plots
- 57–60), and falls into a crazed delirium and breaks into laughter (ll. - The Bronze Horseman (poem)
- Knowing that Kitty cannot perform in the show, the producer berates her, mistaking her reaction to the overdose for delirium tremens. - Applause (1929 film)
- While not physically harmed, he had been drugged heavily and was subject to delirium and convulsions. - The Keeping Place
- He suffers a terrifying attack of delirium tremens and wakes up in a mental ward. - The Morning After (1974 film)
- He slips into delirium but still the calm he desires escapes him. - The Beggar
- In the final scene he is in a delirium as a result of the infection. - Invincible (2001 drama film)
- With Kenji and Taku's help, they defeat him, but Takeo loses 2 fingers, and goes into a delirium from the poisoned blade that cut him. - Brilliance of the Moon
- With medics en route, McGavin comforts Hodges and breaks down with regret as the elder partner falls into delirium and dies. - Colors (film)
- The station doctor, Evans, was the first one to get the disease, and in a delirium talks of a silver hand but immediately dies of the disease. - The Moonbase
- Tony wanders in delirium until he is rescued by mr Todd, who rules over a small native tribe in a remote clearing in the jungle. - A Handful of Dust
- Natasha is almost in delirium as she wanders about accusing Vaska of murder and calling for revenge. - The Lower Depths
- After an attack of delirium tremens, he asks each of his daughters to look after him. - Hobson's Choice (play)
- Lillian goes to an Alcoholics Anonymous shelter, and suffers bouts of delirium tremens as she goes through withdrawals. - I'll Cry Tomorrow
- He experiences a revelation during his delirium and thanks God for his life. - Joe Versus the Volcano
- Joe is committed to a sanitarium, where he suffers from delirium tremens while confined in a straitjacket. - Days of Wine and Roses (film)
- Among the group is Jim Conklin, who has been shot in the side and is suffering delirium from blood-loss. - The Red Badge of Courage
Meaning of "delirium" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "delirium" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "delirium" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "delirium"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word delirium below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.