How to use "deluge" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deluge" in popular movie and book plots
- Tesoro enters a rage and blows up the hotel, sending a deluge of gold on the Straw Hats and Carina. - One Piece Film: Gold
- In the midst of facing a deluge of problems, his maternal uncle Ah Wei (Elvin Ng) appears at the flat. - I'm in Charge
- He believed in a twisted logic that getting the first girlfriend was tough and after that the deluge would follow. - Nachavule
- Escaping from a deluge of water, which damages their Jeep, as a river suddenly rises, they take refuge in a cave, which leads to a door. - Return to the Lost Planet
- A local poacher is drowned in a field during a sudden heavy deluge of rain. - A Surfeit of H2O
- The lies engender pride, and pride engenders a deluge of other sins. - The Dream of a Ridiculous Man
- A deluge of rain has ruined the crops. - Miles from Home
Meaning of "deluge" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deluge" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deluge" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deluge"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deluge below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.