How to use "delve" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "delve" in popular movie and book plots
- As the detectives delve into the case, they interview the fallen officer's partner, who feels that the murder could be gang related. - Amends (Law & Order: Criminal Intent)
- The games tell the second half of the story and start to delve into the core of the mystery. - Umineko When They Cry
- Banks finds he has to delve into the past to find out exactly what hornets' nest the journalist inadvertently stirred up. - Piece of My Heart (novel)
- The primary character in novel shifts from Lol to himself as you delve further into his pursuit of Lol. - The Ravishing of Lol Stein
- Light faction are champions of order and justice, while Magic faction delve deep into the black arts, and the circle completes itself. - Saga (2008 video game)
- As it is, Augusta Cutler has left to delve into Adam's past, after finding out that he was formerly named Francis Xavier Brady. - Middle Age: A Romance
- First they delve into Simon's childhood, only to find out that he was bullied as a child and that his mother abused him. - The Ugly
- It was during this spell that Jacko met Jimmy, an American soldier, and care is taken to delve into the background of the latter. - Brother Fish
- Peter tries to delve deeper but Bree avoids his questions. - Could I Leave You?
- On the planet, Worf and the alien delve into the dark jungle. - Birthright (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Campion must delve deep into the Barnabas family history to find the real murderer, but finds much more than he expected. - Flowers for the Judge
- Despite the disapproval of Inspector Craddock (Bud Tingwell), Miss Marple decides to delve into the case. - Murder Most Foul
- When Van Horn begins to delve into Izzy's relationships with his father and brother, Izzy responds, "Don't do this to me". - Lulu on the Bridge
- While he is aware of Hitler's anti-semitism, Rothman still encourages him to delve deeper in his art. - Max (2002 film)
- They delve into the world of a bio-mechanical cult and discover the connection between Krank and Denree. - The City of Lost Children
- A number of episodes explore their capitalistic nature, while others delve into the race’s sexist social norms. - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Meaning of "delve" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "delve" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "delve" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "delve"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word delve below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.