How to use "dementia" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dementia" in popular movie and book plots
- His mother acquired dementia and became weak and confused. - Horns (novel)
- Russell eventually succumbs to dementia and throat cancer. - Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell
- Noah has a heart attack and is sent to the hospital while Allie is sent to a dementia ward in the hospital. - The Notebook
- Her mother Rosie (Susan Fitzgerald) has succumbed to premature dementia and lives in a home. - Trouble with Sex
- Bill steps into his old age not very gracefully suffering with dementia but Margaret still keeps the family in control. - A Good House
- Her husband, Edmund Yates was convicted as well but we come to find out that he only faked his dementia in order to remain with his wife. - Frightmare (1974 film)
- The story focuses on Esther Cimino, an aging piano teacher who is misdiagnosed as having dementia shortly after her husband passes away. - A Piano for Mrs. Cimino
- He says that she’s suffering from dementia and that he doesn’t want to see her in that state. - Children and Art
- In his dementia he has committed to the ritual murder of innocents and the capture of the map held fast by the Old Man. - Urchin (film)
- ” She reveals that she is dying of vascular dementia and states that this last book is one she has been working on for most of her adult life. - Atonement (film)
- King's narrator spares no detail, as the man lapses into dementia before his agonizing, but merciful expiration. - The Death of Jack Hamilton
- It becomes clear that Peschel is diagnosed with dementia because he keeps thinking that he is running his bar. - Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop
- Yeong-jak's father is last seen in the final stages of dementia singing a communist anthem honoring North Korean leader Kim Il-sung. - A Good Lawyer's Wife
- Li Tian’s (Li Siqi) dementia becomes more serious and Daqiu makes use of the opportunity to take over Tong Xin Yuan. - Portrait of Home
- They scare him into dementia before Arkham's generator kicks in and they're rounded up. - Batman: Cataclysm
- His dementia and paranoia grows as he ages. - Becoming Madame Mao
Meaning of "dementia" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dementia" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dementia" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dementia"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dementia below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.