How to use "Democrat" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "Democrat" in popular movie and book plots
- Marion Hugh Mayne founds the Windrow Democrat as an advocacy newspaper for Andrew Jackson, and writes a diary. - Women and Men
- The days of the imprisonment of Christian Democrat statesman kidnapped and murdered by the Red Brigades. - The Moro Affair
- Cedric's two best friends were mr Hobbs the grocer (and a Democrat and anti-aristocrat) and Dick Tipton the bootblack. - Little Lord Fauntleroy (1980 film)
- The Social Democrat Police Senator Höhn frees them after they lightheartedly promise not to use violence. - Ernst Thälmann (film)
- president over Democrat Richard Nixon. - C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America
Meaning of "Democrat" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "Democrat" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "Democrat" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "Democrat"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word Democrat below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.