How to use "demotic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "demotic" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word demotic. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "demotic" in English
- of or for the common people
- demotic speech
- a poet with a keen ear for demotic rhythms
- of or written in or belonging to the form of modern Greek based on colloquial use
- the modern Greek vernacular
- a simplified cursive form of the ancient hieratic script
Meaning of "demotic" in Hindi
Synonyms of "demotic"
- demotic script
Discuss anything about the word demotic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.